Text Message Policy
This is an attempt to collect a debt, and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
By providing us with your mobile number and opting in, you give Eagle Recovery Associates, Inc. (“ERA”) permission to send you account-related text messages, like payment reminders and notifications, in conjunction with the services you have requested.
- Number of messages will vary by account.
- By providing us with your mobile number, you agree you have ownership rights or permission to use the number given to us.
- Message and data rates may apply.
- To opt-out, text STOP to 69068 or text STOP to any text message we send you. An opt-out confirmation message will be sent back to you.
- To request support, text HELP to to 69068 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your handset does not support MMS, any MMS messages we send will be delivered as SMS messages.
This program is supported by Alltel, AT&T, Boost, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile, MetroPCS, T-Mobile, and U.S. Cellular. Wireless carriers are not liable for undelivered or delayed messages.